Flexible and reliable power distribution solution ideal for small data centers
Delta’s Rack-Mount Remote Power Panel (rRPP) is an ideal power distribution solution for up to 40kVA. It integrates perfectly with standard server racks and supports either 3 phase or 1 phase output power.
Ensuring maximum reliability and uptime, rRPP supports compartmentalized control and provides real time power quality monitoring and fast response to related events with full-featured management via a web browser.
rRPP allows installation of a maximum of four breaker modules. The breaker modules support tool-less replacement and minimize downtime caused by add-ons and changes to accommodate onsite power distribution needs.
- Provides 1 phase and 3 phase breaker modules with 16A and 32A rating options
- Highly scalable design allows tool-less installation of a maximum four breaker modules (optional), and supports a maximum 12 branches
- Standard rRPP chassis fits all 1P/3P 16A/32A breaker modules, and easily adapts to power feed requirement changes
- Intelligently monitors system /each branch’s status for power usage and viability
- Compartmentalized control with separate breaker module and phases
- Offers abnormal voltage and current alarms
- Provides statistics for system max/min voltage, current, frequency and kW with four hours tracking history
- Proactive management from assets with up to 2000 even
- t logs and data trending
- Configurable alarm notification for over/under current and poor power factor
- Each breaker module has LED light for easily identifiable power status
- Freely connects to computer with built-in RS-485 or USB port to monitor branch status and parameter configuration
- Mini SNMP card (optional) allows remote system/branch monitoring. Provides quick summary with glance view, and detail system/branch power status data are readily available