The Modulon NH Plus series is Delta’s new generation UPS featuring high efficiency, hot-swappable modular structure and N+X redundancy. With its industry leading 94% high efficiency, the NH Plus series deliversremarkably low total cost of ownership in terms of both capital expense and operating expense.
With N+X module and system redundancy to guarantee reliability and availability, the Modulon NHPlus series sets anew milestone for UPS protection in mission critical applications.
- Available from 20 to 480 kVA (4 units x 120 kVA in parallel).
- Redundancy at module and system level.
- Hot-swappable function ensures uninterrupted operations during maintenance.
- Redundant auxiliary power and control circuit ensures higher reliability.
- Inbuilt maintenance and static bypass switch.
- Modular design provides easy maintenance and scalability.
- Multi-language LCD display and LED status indicators.
- Two smart slots and six programmable dry contact outputs.
- Optional external battery cabinet for longer backup time.
- Low harmonic distortion (iTHD< 3%) optimized generator size to save initial investment.
- High input and output power factor (I/P pf >0.99; O/P pf up to 0.9) and 94% high efficiency reduce operating costs.