Leading in power performance and efficiency
Delta’s Ultron DPS is a double-conversion and IGBT-rectifier three phase UPS. With the three level IGBT topology for both PFC (power factor correction) and inverter, the Ultron DPS features industry leading performance of up to 96% AC-AC efficiency. Thanks to Delta’s advanced digital PFC control, it also has low iTHD < 3% and high input power factor > 0.99 resulting in significant total cost of ownership (TCO) savings. Aiming to achieve the highest availability possible, Delta has enhanced special designs for battery management, hot-swappable fans and ease of maintenance.
The excellent power performance and high system availability of the Ultron DPS provide customers with the benefits of a stable power supply, high power efficiency, low capital investment and low overall operation cost.
- N+X redundancy or hot-standby configuration increases system reliability
- Wide input voltage range (DPS 160~500kVA : -40% ~ +20%) allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments
- Field programmable sequential start-up reduces the impact on the generator
- Intelligent fan speed control and redundant fan design prevent UPS from overheating and increase system reliability
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- High AC-AC efficiency even at light load levels reduces energy loss and saves operating costs
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) eliminate the need to over
Delta Ultron DPS series UPS are available in full power ratings ranging from 160kVA to 500kVA in a single unit to fit each specific application
There are three different cabinets of Ultron DPS series UPS with optimized footprint. Customers can save valuable space from the leading power density and compact design. Light weight also reduces transportation and installation costs.
Parallel expansion of Ultron DPS series UPS up to 4000kVA without extra hardware allows quick capacity upgrade to meet business growth.
Common batttery configuration of Ultron DPS in parallel mode can support customers to:
- Significantly save installation space and rent expenses
- Reduce additional investment on batteries
- Make UPS expansions easier without addi tional battery investment
- Save the costs of possible floor loading enhancement
- Hot-swappable fans reduce maintenance lead time (applicable for models 160~500kVA)
- Built-in manual bypass allows “zero downtime” to ensure system availability during service maintenance
- Main I/P and O/P switches detection provide quick diagnosis when faults occur
Intelligent Battery Management
Delta intelligent battery management system can sustain battery lifespan and the capacity of battery backed up through the functions of :
- Battery temperature monitoring & compensation
- Battery remaining capacity displayed in percentage
- Over charge/discharge protection
- Boost/float stage charge
- Auto/manual battery test
- 38~42 battery units in one battery cabinet optimizes investment (applicable for models 160~500kVA)