The modular UPS ideal for medium-sized datacenters
Introducing the next generation of modular uninterruptible power supply systems (UPS systems) designed for ultimate availability, excellent performance and high efficiency ideally suited for medium-sized datacenters.
IT operations are a crucial aspect of most business operations. One of the main concerns of datacenters is operational continuity. The most stringent datacenters require the highest availability possible to sustain mission critical functions, the backbone of business continuity. As data keeps growing and rising energy costs are the norm, datacenters will continue to be power hungry facilities. From a capital investment perspective, maintaining high efficiency and having the flexibility to rightsize a datacenter is a critical concern. The Modulon DPH is a modular UPS ideal for medium-sized datacenters demanding in peak efficiency and availability at a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Fully fault-tolerant design to meet strict requirement on availability due to increased IT-dependent business operation
- Scalable flexibility to rightsize the infrastructure at the right time without overinvestment
- Industry leading power performance and efficiency to save energy cost that reduce the operational expense
The Modulon DPH is in a dimension of 19” enclosure providing rack-based agility to datacenter space arrangement and infrastructure setup. As a powertrain of datacenters, the Modulon DPH can integrate the power distribution in a same rack or through the deployment of paralleled rack enclosure depending on the power capacity requirement, a perfect combination of power protection and distribution to streamline the power management in the datacenters.
- Advanced fault-tolerant design achieved by self redundancy to guarantee operation continuity
- Self-synchronization of power and control modules for continuous on-line operation even in the event of control module failure to avoid downtime caused by single point failure
- Hot-swappable key modules and components to ensure Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) close to zero without downtime risk
- High overload protection to support 125% overload for 10 minutes and 150% for 1 minute
- Vertical expansion from 25kW to 75/150/200kW supporting N+X redundancy in a single rack enclosure to save footprint
- Parallel expansion up to four units without requiring additional hardware
- Variable configurations possible providing the scalable flexibility up to Tier 4 standard
Excellent Power Performance and Efficiency
- Fully rated power (kVA=kW) to maximize power availability
- High AC-AC operating efficiency of 95% at 30% light load and 96% from 50% load resulting in marked energy cost savings
- Low harmonic pollution (iTHD < 3%) to reduce upstream investment costs and meet demanding power requirements
- Built-in manual bypass features to eliminate maintenance-related downtime
- Proactive detection of fan failure and switch fault for early diagnosis on UPS malfunction
- Plug and play to simplify the maintenance process